Star magazine claims Ryan Gosling is looking at engagement rings. A source
tells the magazine, "Eva was very clear to Ryan that she wants to be
engaged before her 40th birthday, but Ryan was already on the case, and has
been checking out rings. He's been planning on proposing for months."
Jennifer Love Hewitt has quit Twitter. She writes,
"Unfortunately with all the negativity people choose to send on twitter as
well as threats to there (sic) own well being. I'm sad to say twitter is... no
longer for me. I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as
well as support. But this break is needed. Life should be filled with
positivity and holding each other up, not making threats and sending bad vibes.
To those of you who made it a joy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
A new survey by Fitness magazine reveals that 25% of women
don't trust anyone to tell them honestly if a swimsuit looks good on them.
- 36% of women would turn Justin Timberlake down if he
invited them to a beach party because they don't feel they are in good enough
- 40% of women like flaunting their cleavage
- 20% of women are open to going to a nude beach
- 43% of women would give up Facebook for a model's body
- 23% of women would give up their phone for a year for a
- 80% of women would rather be a toned size 10 than a size 2
with no muscles
- Best Bikini Bods: Jennifer Aniston: 37; Jennifer Lopez: 27%; Beyonce: 20%; Cameron Diaz: 11%; Gwyneth Paltrow: 6%